Very nice graphics
I really enjoyed this game. I`m specifically fond of the graphic style.
Two small things:
- The combination of game plays is a little bit weird. I like these age of war type of games and I would rather see more upgrades/variations in soldiers than an additional typing game play.
- One level takes a lot of time to finish (or maybe I`m just really bad at this game :P)
Seen a lot of these
I've seen and played a lot of tower defence games. It is safe to say that it is my favorite online genre.
However, I didn't really enjoy this one.
For a few reasons:
1. I've seen the "garden" theme in TD several times before and often better;
2. The towers are stupid. They shoot at whoever comes in range first and after a kill, they take the next in line. They should be shooting at the ones that are closest to the exit;
3. The upgrade costs are not logical - e.g.: speed and damage up for the same price, although the speed only adds a bit and the damage doubles?
4. The HP indicators don't say much once the creeps have more health;
5. It didn't play very smooth and it is safe to say that the problem is not my pc
6. Spitting cactuses??
Anyway, room for a lot of improvement, I would say. But, for what it's worth, I played up to level 4 :)
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.